11 November 2015

O Citadel

O Citadel! O Citadel!

Thy Council it is changing

O Citadel! O Citadel!

Thy Council it is changing

A new Spectre has just appeared

Right when Saren's disappeared

O Citadel! O Citadel!

Thy Council it is changing



O Citadel! O Citadel!

My crew is not too shabby

O Citadel! O Citadel!

My crew is not too shabby

Garrus is so fine and grand

And Tali's gonna make a stand

O Citadel! O Citadel!

My crew is not too shabby




O Citadel! O Citadel!

You really should have listened

O Citadel! O Citadel!

You really should have listened

There are Reapers, full of hate

The galaxy, they'll annihilate

O Citadel! O Citadel!

You really should have listened




O Citadel! O Citadel!

I'm Commander Shepard

O Citadel! O Citadel!

I'm Commander Shepard

The Normandy will save the day

Just move along, get out the way

O Citadel! O Citadel!

I'm Commander Shepard

No comments:

Post a Comment