11 May 2010

Desire

"I want you," she whispered, her voice a caress that made the air around her shiver with excitement. "You have no idea how badly I want you, how much I've been wanting you." Her touch was smooth and delicate, her fingers soft, barely grazing the surface as she slid her hands down, feeling everything she could along the way.

Her tongue darted out of her mouth, moistening her lips, making them glisten. Brilliant blue eyes gazed out from her face, desire evident in the sparkle that flickered in their depths.

"You're strong... so very, very strong," she continued, her voice husky. "I've wanted... no, I've needed you for a very long time now. And now you're mine." Her spine tingled with excitement, causing her to shiver in such a way that it made her all the more attractive.

"I need you in me, now. I can't wait any longer."

Amanda turned to face the white-garbed men who had been standing behind her. "Now, doctors. Install it immediately."

The straightened, glancing toward each other for the briefest of moments, before nodding. "Yes, ma'am."

She turned back and smiled lovingly at the table before her, giving the item resting upon it one final caress before allowing the doctors to lead her away.

It wouldn't be long now.

No comments:

Post a Comment